Thread: Princess Lover
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-04, 21:45   Link #1084
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
But she hasn't play any sort of financee card though...you are just misinterpreting it as malice on her part since it is the only thing keeping Charlotte from jumping on top of Teppei...oh wait...she did that already
l'm not saying she has, it's more like l'm asking why is she the favorite...is it because she has the Fiancee card hanging over teppei. ln other words,l'm asking if the posters here who see her as a favorite because of that? because in all honesty she has done nothing to be the favorite except for being his fiancee which isn't much to go with it...since it wasn't their decision in the first place.

Quote:
Is that an excuse? Because if it isn't, you're doing it wrong (and by that, I mean your post).
lt isn't go read my post before the text bolding, l never said that's what she was thinking they keyword l used was it's like her mindset is and then proceeded on being sarcastic... l never said this is her mindset

Quote:
Charlotte reminds me too much of Chizuru from Kanokon. She's way too easy at times.
Oh come now, Chizuru is a complete horndog when it comes to the one she loves....charlotte is nowhere near her league
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote