View Single Post
Old 2010-09-14, 12:33   Link #16
cloudstrife13

It was reaaaaaaaaaaaly way too short to be a climactic end, but still nice. Although it makes me think about two ways how the series will go. One is because of next week's preview, Maybe the true heartbreaking end will be on the 26th episode. Or (Hopefully for some miraculous blessing from above) Episodes 25 and 26 will drop some hints of a possible 3rd season of K-on continuing to college life.

I'm already positive that kakifly will definitely continue the series because of a couple of things, first is why does he make the girls attend the same university? second(and i bet there's some hidden plot brewing from KyoAni) that the girls' goal performing in Budokan will be fulfilled. Remember the coundown from the second episode? if this is true then, KyoAni and Kakifly are collaborating for future plans for the manga and anime to span maybe for 2 to 3 more seasons for them to reach the exact day when they will perform at the Budokan!

Imagine if this is true, then I'm already predicting what will happen to seasons 3 and 4. Season 3 starts off like season 1 wherein the original four will start a club again on their own. When the season draws to a close, Azusa graduates and she will also go to the same university and reunite with the girls! Then season 4 wherein they become popular and will fulfill their dream of performing at Budokan, exactly 1065 days from the start!

P.S.: Just calculated how many days left at budokan, they have 530 days/1 year 5 months, 12 days left. (From the date of this post)

P.P.S.: Also mentioned in animenewsnetwork.com that K-on already ended in the current magazine but not necessarily the end of the series as a whole, Kakifly will move to another magazine

Example? Gintama. Thought that already ended.

Last edited by cloudstrife13; 2010-09-14 at 13:03.