View Single Post
Old 2011-11-04, 11:28   Link #61
larethian

Most already mentioned this, but quoting Maria, the comedy was poop for the anime compared to the source. Someone already mentioned, the 'eels' dying lines were funny, and the "Believe in Tomorrow" spam , and others, well, can't remember all details. This is a pass-the-time episode for me. They skipped a number of chapters when the club only consists of Kodaka, Yozora, Sena, and Yukimura.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Baka Tsuki doesn't have any of the novels fully translated yet (the last two chapters are missing from Volume 1 and there's one incomplete in the middle of 2). I'm sure I'm not the only one who's holding off until the whole thing's available and so can only compare to the manga.

This episode was definitely weak compared to the manga -- the Rozen Maiden gag was done much better, and the gag about killing innocent creatures for the XP was a much more pointed jab at RPG morality.
The manga is faithful for those missing chapters, but the manga skipped a chapter after Momotaro chapter, and I suspect it's because of the outrageous words used by Yozora.