View Single Post
Old 2011-12-22, 10:42   Link #292
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Guys, read the small print below the main title of the album cover.

Spoiler for big:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
P.S Most of the songs chosen are pretty retro and 80-ish in theme. I wonder if this was a personal request by Wakaki himself, who at the age of 38, lived through the 1980s in his youth.

Plus Wakaki's post on the album :

What is with the fire truck? Is he implying that he would like to give each of the girls a feeling of one?

And here is the updated songlist :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Spoiler for courtesy of nelson:

The only injustice I have with the album is why Keima is singing such a girly song from Tokimeki Memorial. It's so wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Probably in one of the Blu-Ray specials! Why stop there? Let's have Mio in one of Tomoyo's dresses! Let's go crazy!
No need! She is (or at least her VA is) already a mahou shoujo!

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Btw my waifu's VA is having her own concert on 3/3/12. All the numbers are multiples of 3. And if she sings Ai Oboete Imasuka, it would be a total win due to the year she is performing in (2012......ring any bells?).

Seriously, she should perform Tenshi no Enogu. Her lively character as displayed in the song Darling Baby suits it well.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-12-22 at 21:31. Reason: Hate posting with smartphone where the buttons are 1/4 the size of your thumbs and fingers......
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote