View Single Post
Old 2011-10-15, 23:27   Link #56
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
But as a fan of this series, I know some people who are in fact bothered because they don't have this information and it saddens me that this has more to do with the adaption than the actual story material itself. Since I actually like Shana as a story, I just wish they'd present it better so other people would be interested in this story as well.
Well, to these people, I guess I would say "be patient" and "have a little faith". I mean, if I actually thought the answers were never going to come and they were leaving us in the dark out of some sense of malice or lack of consideration for anime-only viewers, that'd be one thing. As I said before, though, it's pretty clear the answers will come, as they have an entire season to lead to the conclusion. If people can't show that little bit of consideration, and instead are like "I'M SO CONFUSED THIS MAKES NO SENSE THIS SHOW SUCKS"... well, it's sort of their loss. I do also think that some of these people may marathon the show later once they're reassured that things have been clarified (just like I think a number of people marathoned the second season once they were told that the action had resumed in earnest). I always say that some shows are better watched in small chunks/batches anyway.