Thread: Licensed Dance in the Vampire Bund
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-04, 20:15   Link #110
paladin313

Fun thing is, one of my first works started with Chibi Vampire, and I created a dhampir that ended up being what I would consider a Mary Sue, but people love my stories! I have written five, writing a sixth, and the fourth story was a Chibi/Blade crossover, and the fifth was a Chibi/Dance crossover. I have since had to call it alternate universe for my readers, and I am now working a sixth from post-Ivanovic, and altered what happened there, because, if the characters I had at that time had been there, the false Mina would have been thwarted, but retreated to try again another day. There is much involved, and I am including recent elements to the story. The quote in my signature is from the first story, and D'amphile is a play on Dhampir, he claiming that to be an ancient French pronunciation of the word, (though not true,) and it went from there. Before you get into my recent ones, give the others a read to see the twist I put on it. Please bear in mind that Jean-Claude wound up a Mary Sue, but a likable one...I hope!