View Single Post
Old 2012-04-06, 23:00   Link #28505
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
your avatar and siggy do not reflect this tyranid XD

So I'm thinking, side effect of Odin's eye is the separation of Laura's two personalities. As the odin eye does not only increase mental capacity and reaction time as well as visual perception, it also lends a supression of conscience, kindness and anything that will not lend to ruthlessness and efficiency on the battlefield.

In this case, the original personality becomes black Laura.

White Laura is the supressed feminine side. Very clueless and only comes out when Odin's eye is disabled... so she practically never comes up.

White Laura does not have the same reaction time nor the other abilities given by the odin's eye, however she has much better command of her body. So to speak, she is more reliant on her natural abilities as a super soldier so she can bring out 100% of her genetic heritage. She's very strong, very fast and very smart. She's impressionable so those strengths might be misused.

Black Laura is by no means inferior to White Laura as a supersoldier, however Black Laura has a sort of mental block that she labels herself inferior to IS or anything else without her Odin's eye so she can't make full use of her super soldier heritage.
I was thinking maybe Light Laura would be more effective outside of an IS since she makes better use of her body.*ahem* Dark Laura on the other hand would be better in an IS since she relies more on reflexes and mental capacity.

Now I feel compelled to write about this at some point, as if I didn't have enough on-hold fics.