View Single Post
Old 2008-08-25, 20:22   Link #2021
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...72#post1834172

I get some doubts about Marianne.

Also btw, in the Anya&C.C. scene inside the Moldred, did Marianne say "Kallen" in her last line? The Sub doesn't say so, but I'm sure I heard "Kallen". Maybe a Japanese speaker could enlighten us?
You know I thought the very same thing. That really confused me at first. How would MariAnya know about Kallen. It ws explained to me that she was just talking about Lelouch and saving him as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Question! If the "real" C.C. was locked in C's World all this time, does she or does she not remember her experiences with Lelouch as C.Chi?
I was thinking about that today as well.

While I'm much more of a Kallen fan I don't want C.C. to die.
I'm concerned about her now though. It's now shown that she was in league with whatever Marianne had planned. She knew what he was about.
C.C. has been keeping great secrets from him all that time. Marianne asked if she was still on "our" side. That implies that someone else is apart of this.
Could this plot be the reason C.C. was in the first episode watching over young Lelouch? Like a caretaker until he was ready for the plan?

It just looks really bad that she was apart of something so big that involved him and she never even told him she gave his mother a Geass. That it could implant her memories into another.

Even if C.C. was using Lelouch from the start I think she cares about him now. That's more important. I think whatever happens she will redeem herself. I just really hope it isn't some kind of death redemption. Like saving him, but sacrificing herself. I want her to live on and be happy as a mortal to live a normal life, with memories.
As much as i would like Lelouch to be with Kallen. I certainly don't want the price to be that C.C. has to die.