Thread: Crunchyroll White Album (All Episodes, 1-26)
View Single Post
Old 2009-01-11, 16:17   Link #201
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirn View Post
...But seriously. Haruka scene at the beginning is really good. I think I'm in love with her (and her voice)....
The voice of Haruka is 28-year-old Masu Nozomi, who was Ginko in Kurenai. I loved that voice and character, too.

The show is complex and interesting, so far.
Spoiler for ep2:
@MercFH -- The story is of a girl (Yuki) who is just making her debut as an idol soon after graduating from highschool and starting college. Will becoming an idol interfere with her relationship with her boyfriend? Will the top idol Ogata Rina be a help to her, a rival, or both? What will her boyfriend's relations be with the other two interesting girls he knows, the upperclassman and the younger tomboy? I'm enjoying it so far.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote