Thread: Licensed Kenpufer (Kämpfer)
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-15, 22:45   Link #1287
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
what you have to remember about shizuku is that she is a red kampfur and Akane and Natsuru are blue Kampfers when you look at the Kampfer battles Shizuku does not have to tell them anything. but what i really think she is doing is first trying to get some solid information/evidence to back up and confirm whatever she is thinking about the Kampfer battles. why would she tell anyone what she is thinking at this point anyway if she has no solid info to back her up.

also she is the only character i really fully respect in the series so far because she is trying to get to the bottom and maybe stop the Kampfer situation and also the only one thats being fair/true to Natsuru and letting him figure out his own feelings for each of the girls on his own but at the same time she has made it quite clear to him that she does like him and will now let him come to his own conclucions.

also on a side note each episode i watch i just hate Kaede more and more i just cant stand her and Akane hurry up and confess to Natsuru.