View Single Post
Old 2011-11-09, 12:37   Link #46
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
We have 3 girls that got left out so far (Azuma and Miriam aside ... maybe we will find out what these two are doing later ...).

Naomasa
Neito
Masazumi <--- despite the translation uses 'he', I think the actual references are not gender related, but still something to keep in mind.
Azuma is a guy and Masazumi is a girl

Quote:
Also, these guys aren't jumping straight into saving Horizon; in fact, they don't seem like they care much except for Suzu. Apathy or restraint I don't know, but at least I like the fact they're actually opening this for discussion. As much as I like overpowered MCs that just solo bosses and save the chicks of their dreams, sometimes I really hate how useless the those dudes' friends are. Feels like the author spends all those time building the friendship and in the end they can only watch from the sideline.
personally i like the rational discussion about whether to rescue Horizon or not. Instead of charge by a Hot Blood brigade we are getting a rational discussion about whether Musashi can defy ITA and get away with it. jiroshiro's brief talk about food supplies is more then any anime since Legend of Galactic Heroes have spend on talking about logistic and supplies of wagering a successful rebellion.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2011-11-09 at 13:21.