Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-26, 03:03   Link #3306
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
Why did you do the Russian medium and not the US medium? Kimi..... you get a better gun depression on the US lines. So wouldn't that suit your play style more?
there are some reasons I don't like US med, especially the high tiers.

1. big fat while not having much armor and speed, rush with it like Crusader and Crom then you are dead.

2. guns have horrible accuracy with low pen for its tier, they also have long reload.

3. while Pershing turret is solid, M46 turret have a lot of weak point and M48 turret is soft.

4. M48 Patton: that tank bigger than US t10 heavy T110E5, have no armor, weak turret, low accuracy, huge crosshair boom while moving or rotating turret, the speed not really good. worst t10 med IMO, I have kill 1 of those 1v1 in my Cent 7

5. Brit high tier med pretty much outclass US med, having the same gun depression, solid turret. but brit med guns is a lot better than US med guns, high pen + laser accuracy. the only thing US med have over brit med is speed, which they not have that much.

gun comparison:

Cent 7/M46 Patton

Pen: 268/218

Dmg: 390/390

Accuracy: 0.32/0.42 (lol)

also, I go with USSR med line cause T-54 and T-62A play like Crusader and Crom, at high tier.