View Single Post
Old 2007-05-15, 17:37   Link #83
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Whose locusts/zergs now? <_<

Just because I'm a rabid fangirl for anything shojo-ai doesn't meant I'd blanatly pair up two people that has no canonical reason to be together. I'm not a crack pairing kind of person...
*Smiling with a thumbs-up *

Quote:
Really, until Yuuno actually appears in StrikerS there isn't any evidence to believe he's done anything with Nanoha, so I think we should venture away from any pairings involving Nanoha since really, there is only evidence to support a NxF right now. Maybe some more episodes and we can debate over if Nanoha will ever get in a relationship or just be single forever.
I'm not disagreeing that we should avoid discussing about Nanoha (the character) pairings, but I want to point out that ANYTHING before StrikerS doesn't have evidence to support she's in a relationship.

My problem now is not that there's no NxY scenes, my problem is that people are intentionally undermining Yuuno and have turned a blind eye towards his efforts in favor of Fate.

Not that I have anything against Fate, but I feel that it's -for a lack of better term at the moment- bulls***.

Quote:
I will concede, if I haven't already, that Erio x Caro seems like a done deal. Really, you can't take Nanoha's kindness as anything more then that and Fate is her adopted mother. And since those three (Erio, Fate, and Nanoha) are the only characters that have really interacted with Caro, she's pretty much stuck with him.

Plus they have the whole same age deal going on and stuff. Seems set in stone to me.
Again, no complains... But you kinda left out that Teana and Subaru were like older sisters to her, juding from episode 3 and 4.