View Single Post
Old 2010-04-14, 19:25   Link #1505
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

But some fans didn't evil take an interest in FF7 until AC... Excuse me if I didn't explain. Today hasn't been a good day for me~

While Shirley was one of the most innocent characters in the entire show, she did almost kill Lelouch. She also became a bit twisted at Mao's mind dissection -- but she remained the carefree, clumsy Ashford girl. (...Milly is carefree, but she is not clumsy. Though I'm expecting gravity to work on her any time now.)

Though that was because of her memory wipe, yes. She became sort of a 'blank slate' after Lelouch geassed her to forget about him and the events... But she fell in love with the same person, got her memories back, and she still loved him. Even with that knowledge of what he did.

Also, she had her head in the clouds because of the note she found about 'Lelouch being Zero'. I guess it was somewhat good no one else found it. Though she died in a way I would've preferred to see Lelouch die in. (The atmosphere actually would've fitted him perfectly. Anyone else notice how dramatic the room is? It looked clandestine angelic.)

It's too bad though, but the story must go on. Even with Shirley's death she helped R2 along in such a way that marked it as unique... No I'm not talking about Zero Requiem. That was uhh... unique, too though.

Also, sticking Shirley into code geass is like sticking her in Texhnolyze or Strait Jacket... Not good for Shirley. School Days being equally bad... CLANNAD is the best for her? xD
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote