View Single Post
Old 2011-08-12, 02:40   Link #175
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBarEX View Post
I normally don't post, but here are 3 things I'd like to comment on.

1) I don't know where you get the idea of justifying Adolf Hitler and his actions but I'm quite sure the world is not better for those who have lost entire families to the war and the atrocities he committed. You are defending his actions and thus defending and condoning genocide, racism and mass slaughter. I'm thinking maybe you need to touch up on some history and get a new perspective on this.

The hell are you smoking, read a little closer and THINK!!! There is no way I could be totally okay with Hitler's course of action. I don't approve it. I have considered changes in history and thought about their consequences. And after a bit of maturity, NO! I will NOT change any bit of history IF I could time leap, I will NOT prevent Jeanne d'Arc from getting burnt, I will NOT prevent Lincoln from getting assassinated, I wll not tell Napoleon to give a chance to rifles and steam-powered machines and I will definitely NOT help Adolf Hitler to get into art school. Because even if I do it with the best of intentions, I might trigger changes beyond my control, and cause a paradox that may more than likely prevent my birth or the birth of friends, or the birth of people that may contritube to the greater good of Humanity. Most of eveything, from the Black Plague to the Crusades, and everyone, from Aristotle to Hitler, have a role, as tragic or as noble, to play in History.

Where the fucking fuck do you get the idea I approve genocide, mass slaughter and racism? Don't even dare saying that to my face, because my parents' families WERE victims of a genocide, and as an asian living in the 1980s in Europe I have been on the receiving end of racism, because apparently the northern africans of my town were so frustrated with the racism of the local police that they decided it would be a good idea to vent their frustration on the ching chong I am, and I hated every single seconds of it. And I will not change any of it if I had the power.

Last edited by Sheba; 2011-08-12 at 03:11. Reason: typos