View Single Post
Old 2008-12-30, 08:19   Link #1435
Terrean

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
Hmmm i dont think that is true... the master disiple relationship isnt something to toss away like that even for the Yami masters. They might treat them like crap but that is their way of the martial arts.... no emotions, aim to kill, etc
One example was the deamon god fist - he just killed his disciple because he was not satisfied with him. Alexander and God Hand seem to be different.

But you said it already: Thatīs the way they think as Martial Artists and not as human being, considering their family.

@ X_Danny_X

Kenichis improvement is slow, considering the amount of effort the masters put in him BUT thatīs only because he has "no scrap of talent"

But Akisame confirmed that he has an other good talent - "talent of hard work"
And like Tanimoto said it is the effort which surpasses talent in martial arts

Elder is a league of his own, but just think of it what Kenichi may be when he gets that old? Considering all these things, Kenichiīs growth is admirable. And because it is not only in his fighting abilities but more on his inner strenght.

btw, crap... my english is getting bad...

edit
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.P. View Post
Kenichi is nowhere near Master level since he hasn't defeated a single master level by himself ... The only exceptions are ... and finally Shou who was said to be master level or nearing it I forget which probably the latter.
That said, Kenichi defeated a master when beating Shou
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote