View Single Post
Old 2010-12-11, 07:33   Link #260
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Don't hesitate to buy ward/oracle when you see a twitch, or else you will pay a much bigger price than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I think that the only team that can do without a tank is a team with 2+ off-tanks OR a team of assassins/chain casters with advanced teamwork. Any other team is on a disadvantage against tankers, because that Malphite will be the target of many abilities that should have been dumped on WW.
Obviously if there is no tank on your team, better teamwork and coordination are required.

Got 1 game without tank, and luckily the enemy tank was Malphie. Before the game started, I told them we have to always spread out, and anyone gets hit by Malphie will be abandon, while the rest jump to their carry/support. I was Malzahar in that game, so whenever Malphie initiated, you can bet their Ez is on my aim already . The team fight mostly ended with at least 2 of us alive, while the only one left was their Malphie.

Next champ I will buy, maybe Kassadin, then Cho'gath. I just love screwing up people with my silence .