View Single Post
Old 2011-03-30, 12:15   Link #9350
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
After reading the latest translation. For me it looks like the Author is stressing on the role of a hero.

From a villain, hero and a what...... partner of the hero? I can't pin point the place for hamazura. Maybe his just a sub character just like what he believe.

Accelerator and Shiage are always pondering on their own problems while Touma just go with it and no questions ask. They clearly draw the line of an ideal hero.

In the title for the chapter 4 on NT. Even if he does not become a hero - Knight.
So Hamazurarara and Angelerator are the knights and Touma is still the hero because ultimately. his still the one who saves Fremea and Shiage from the final attack -_-

I wonder when will those 2 guys be leveled up into Touma's level of being a hero.
Sigh, I know Kamachi likes to explore around the idea of different heroes, and honestly I think he did a good job as never before was I intrigue by the title 'Hero' and what it means, as I did in Toaru.

But... For crying out loud, when is he going to explore the idea of being a HEROINE Despite out numbering the guys and in many cases, wield more firepower, the heroines have been severely under represented in Index aside from their story arc, and maybe 1 additional volume. Almost all of the real heavy lifting is being carried out by the three protagonists.

I suspect Mugino would become another benchwarmer since she's a heroine now instead of a villainess. Yes, only bad girls get any action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer. = Shaige
"The opposite of fear is not courage, but faith."

Got it from a TV show once, never forgotten it.