View Single Post
Old 2011-03-30, 12:59   Link #9352
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I also agree that the word HERO in tamni verse is really fascinating. In normal norms. The word hero is often heard in fairy tails and kids stuff but it's not been stretched out to this point. Index verse Expand it and shows different faces of a hero. A hero that falls and falter. Succumb to weakness and even be afraid. It also shows your typical shounen hero. It shows lots of side and it's a fun to read them all.
In a barely related topic, I'm surprised that nobody made an AMV using the song 'Eiyuu' by DOA, I thought it would be perfect for this series (The english translation can be quite cheesy, so pay no attention to it )

In any case, I realized why Touma as the 'perfect hero' works because he's actually a weak person. Had he been a powerful character that only gets more stronger, then I would have a hard time accepting him as such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
As for the heroine.... do we need them I'm fine with them being left in the damsel in distress part.

Though I still like to see Silvia torment Olerus. Silvia should teach the little girl heroines on how to handle their guy.
In a way, I suppose it's refreshing for a series that have more female characters, while the focus is actually on the guys.

As it stands, the real separation between Index and Railgun isn't magic and science, but Heroes and Heroines