View Single Post
Old 2011-05-21, 22:33   Link #55
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
@Larethian: Are your signature and avatar from an August Soft's galge?
As Hikari had said. Skyfall has a signature of the same VN. I'm just following suit because I'm jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Is there any heavy fanservice on its original novel ?
Depends on how you define fanservice. For me, slightly H-dialogue is also fanservice LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Eh? Top 10 from last years light novel rankings were...

I think Boku wa tomdachi wa sukunai is currently the most popular LN series running without an anime, I think Vol 6 can push a 100,000 opening week which is something Infinite Stratos needed a smash hit anime to achieve. OreNo Vol 8 just did a 150k opening week and I think Boku can surpass that once the anime is out.

Why would A-1 Pictures owned by Aniplex a subsidiary of Sony animate a Media Factory production? It's a good fit with the right team on it but it just doesn't work out.
Yours is based on individual volumes. "This Light Novel Is Amazing" uses total sales for a "Title", and Haganai was no.2 with only 5 volumes! Index was no. 1 but it has like around 22 volumes, though of course, majority of sales probably come from the latest releases for both. And besides that, sales of that year does not equate to accumulated sales, and should not be taken as an absolute measure of popularity
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote