View Single Post
Old 2012-01-22, 21:52   Link #201
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

You know, I think that Kirie is like the most realist character in the series. I mean, she is 14, so after being hurt, threatened, scared and feeling her own family members being damaged by the whole thing she can't help but having this bratty hate outbursts directed to the source of "the problem", the our lovely ghost neighbor Yuuko.

Thinking like that, seeing it back Kirie maybe did not really accepted Yuuko back then in the cultural festival arc, but rather just overcame some of her fears towards her. That puts her character in a new perspective and considering that the series is kinda lighthearted when it comes to human relationships, she'll probably get a point when she is going to mature an actually accept Yuuko for good. She probably would have opened up to Yuuko right away if it wasn't for her grandmother.

BTW, I don't know if anyone has been keeping up with the anime site, but it has had some small updates here and there ever since it opened.

Spoiler:

Looking better and better in comparison with the trailer. Okonogi and Momoe kinda look weird though (character page here).

Spoiler:

Last edited by Okashira; 2012-01-22 at 22:06.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote