View Single Post
Old 2012-05-11, 07:45   Link #28743
Saorin

Shkanon(trice) died for me as a theory at the latest when Will tried to confront Shannon and Kanon at the funeral scene and was denied to do so. :x And I still can't accept it as an satisfying solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
LOL, what a troll post. Is this based on that multiple-hours youtube vid?

Anyway, I can answer this and I feel free to do it completly in red:

(...)

2. The whole story about Eva surviving would be wrong, so it is FALSE!

(...)

5. What about the EP6 logic error? You cannot answer it, so it is FALSE!

(...)

THIS TRIAL IS FINISHED! DIE THE DEATH, SENTENCED TO DEATH, THE GREAT EQUALIZER IS DEATH!

Oh, wow. I feel like you're being slightly too overconfident and going overboard here...oO
That theory might be wrong, sure, but we never know as we never got a decent and believable confirmation on ANYTHING.

Ad 1.: Why DOES Eva have to survive in the first place?! Sure, if you believe Ange's world is the continuation fo "Prime", then that might be. But even if we suppose that "troll theory" is true (I don't find it in any way less trolling than "lol Maid holds bazillions of personas who "die" on a whim", seriously), why is it impossible for Eva to surivive? o_O I don't see at all where you're coming from.

Ad 5.: And Shannon going over to Battler in Kanon's clothes just for the heck of it, letting him out, switching personalities again because it's oh-so-fun and convenient and letting the other "die" because...well...she's in the mood for it, is better? oO

I thought that someone had already established waaay back that it was perfectly possible for "normal" Kanon (or anyone else at that) to leave the room during the timespan Erika was sealing the windows from the outside, which is a plausible solution for the logic error...?

Last edited by Saorin; 2012-05-11 at 08:27.
Saorin is offline   Reply With Quote