View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 12:21   Link #28
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeroBAKA View Post
I believed what happened back in middle school is that Akashi did not pass the ball to Kuroko and stopped couting on him to carry the tactics. Maybe he was jealous of Kuroko and wanted to prove he can achieve the same passing abilities (somehow in middleschool he was lacking on passing and worked hard) or maybe he wanted Kuroko to get stronger later in high school.
Anyway they will solve their issue in the last showdown
I think he saw Kuroko more as a threat, since they would play the same position, PG. Kuroko could have polished his PG skills, but he possesses misdirection as well, which I don't think Akashi could have pulled off. But Akashi probably has his own unique skills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeroBAKA View Post
In ES21 the true Eyeshield was anticlimatic, because we did not see him playing in a real match. So, we need a game played by Akashi to build up his character.
In that sense there is no 'real' ES21, as the number 21 is always taken by the best runner in Notre Dame (I think it was called). If you wanted the 'rea'l ES21, the one who started the tradition, he is probably already dead or past his prime