View Single Post
Old 2003-12-12, 02:27   Link #57
GUTB_

Mitsuki might be too much trouble in real life. "I love you. Yes, really....no I won't leave....no I wasn't looking at other women...no really you don't need to -- yes I still love you already!! No I'm not mad, I just....*sigh!*...just really hoping I could spend the rest of the day showing you my utter, complete and unfailing love for you." On the other hand, though, I might not be able to resist taking advantage of her. "I want to see Mitsuki in a swimsuit! No...? Ah...*distantantly*...I see. No thank you I ate tonight. Ah...I have to go to bed early for work. Sorry, I agreed to to overtime tomorrow, so maybe next week...what, you want to try out the swimsuit afterall? Great!"

Haruka is fine. Kind of archtype-generic. I can't forsee any serious issues with her.

Akane is too young. But if she wasn't, I think she'd be fine. Kind of suspicous, but she'd be cured of that after a while. She may also burn herself out if left alone, but I'd put a stop to that pretty easily. She stronger than Mitsuki, so less maintenance.