Thread: Crunchyroll Dog Days' (Dash) [2nd season]
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-05, 10:43   Link #1082
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Hi folks, miss me? Oh well never mind, I certainly missed the forums, a week away from here is a ton of laughs lost

Episode 04

Oh I love that butt, that pantyhose butt can someone explai nto me why Noir did what she did? I thought every knew by now you don't let Verty serve drinks, ever And I have a serious question: How does her tail go through the pantyhose like that? A little slot for the tail?

I must admit, I wasn't surprised it was a swimsuit episode, because I already knew it was going to be one (hence my previous post last week ). It certainly was a lot of fun, I'll say. I finally got to see Yukikaze in a swimsuit , ah, I can be her dakimakura anytime and of course my green little doggy was so cute in her tsuntsun ways, darn that sink for getting an overnight lap pillow

Episode 05

WHOOHOO TWINTAIL LEON-SAMA!!!! She has twintails!!! You see that? Leon-sama with twintails! She has twintails! TWINTAILSSSSS!!! That golden eyed beauty has twintails! I think I said it before, but what the heck, TWINTAIL LEON-SAMA WHOOOHOO

And lol, Yukikazes bounces!

She bounced again!

She even bounced again offscreen in the next scene And I was a bit sad the Sgirl and Pastylage was left out of this ep. But I kind of like this order, Biscotti in the previous ep, then Galette's turn, and then Pastylage next ep, such a nice way to give everyone their screen time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth View Post
Princess Leo and Milhi are rather...silly. They truly have a sister's bond between them. I personally am not digging Leo's hairstyle at the end of this episode it just looked silly.
RAWR enemy of twintails detected! I must tie you to a chair, and let you watch Hatsune Miku dance for the rest of your life *runs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Even in context, this scene can be interpreted in a whole lot of other ways....

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I don't know about you folks, but that's some zzzzzettai ryouiki
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote