View Single Post
Old 2008-03-05, 00:47   Link #248
Knightmare213

But right at the moment, isn't Obama still in the lead in the Democratic side? Not only that, I don't think the ballot counting isn't finished either so Obama could still be winning (I remember when I was surprised to hear that Obama won 8 Primaries consecutively and totally kicked Clinton's butt).

At least it's over for Mike Huckabee. He officially dropped out of the race even though he was fully aware that he was never going to make it (this reminds me of when he appeared on Saturday Night Live few weeks back). John McCain, the only so far candidate who is left in the race to the White House supports the Iraq War, is the Republican winner (*cue applause*).

As a command-in-chief, I'd definitely would support him strongly for his experiences as a soldier. On the other hand, for Barack Obama, I really can't strongly support him anymore because I realized that he's just a great speaker. Yes, you have Hilary Clinton with experiences, but I've been hearing too much of her Healthcare policy.

That's all I wanted to say. It may not carry much of weight, but at least I got something off my chest.
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote