View Single Post
Old 2011-11-30, 05:59   Link #1003
Demon6666

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
If Priscilla can take on all 3, I don't think that will last very long. For now, they are pretty much mindless Awakened (if Cassandra is any indication) so they will need some time to return to their senses the way Riful, Isley and Luciela did. But once they get some experience as AOs, I don't think Priscilla stands any significant chance. Riful, who's no fool, said that a team up of her and Luciella should be enough to take on Priscilla (though that may be because of how difficult it is to kill both of them) - and Riful knows what a monster she is. So, if these 3 are at least as powerful as the original AOs she's going to run into some problems.
Priscilla took on awakened Alicia and beth at the same time all while in her human form (all while having to deal with their excellent coordination skills as she commented). Riful seemed to have trouble against just Alicia. I think it's pretty clear that Priscilla is simply in a league of her own and i don't think these three new abyssal ones would pose much of a threat to her unless she is severely weakened due to blob.