View Single Post
Old 2007-10-24, 22:18   Link #132
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyonichi View Post

Spoiler for On the game:

(I can't believe I've stopped lurking due to Clannad)

The Kyou/Ryou route was considered anti-Key for many, and thus might disappoint you if you were looking for something more Key-styled & supernatural.
(Personally I found Kyou's route pretty satisfying, especially when I finally got it after 3 bad ends + Ryou's "bad" end....)
(Curses the producers for forcing me to 'emotionally 2-time' in order to get Kyou's true end ... and where's my 'take both' ending? "oh yeah, Clannad is non-ero", ... )

Yukine's closure came at the last CG, and the last part regarding the light can be seen as an epilogue.
Spoiler for End of Yukine's route:

BTW, if you didn't play the part about the storage room curse, replay Yukine's route again, making sure you get through with each girl (IMO, the best part of her route)

and also Ch.10 on G.Dengeki

I think I read someplace that stated that Tomoyo's and Misae's routes were the most open-ended, in that the couple's relationship 'just started' (i.e. they didn't go through too much together)

At least when I played through, it felt as if Tomoya's development with Misae hasn't started yet, or at least it didn't feel genuine.

Spoiler for Misae Route:

As for Tomoyo, the ending seemed open because Tomoya didn't do much when it mattered ...

Spoiler for Tomoyo route:

(Anyways, Tomoya makes up for his inactivity in Tomoyo After... )
(Tomoyo OTL.... LOL...)

Last edited by eMpTy265; 2007-10-24 at 23:03.
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote