View Single Post
Old 2011-11-15, 19:14   Link #6049
Elestia

Interestingly enough, Keima was planning to switch routes from Chihiro to Ayumi, but his nagging curiosity of Chihiro's development got the better of him. Instead of planning the next step for the Goddes Conquest, Keima instead asked when did Chihiro fall in love with him. The answer.... was an irregularity. Keima's response and his motivation for saying such cruel things is bit of an enigma to me. Personally, it seems like he is logically taking the most safest route to protect Chihiro from the threat of Vintage, but it is ambiguous to me at this moment. It could also be motivated by his animosity towards an unpredicted love developing, but I am not quite sure.

The greatest shame in that decision is that it is the most cruelest form of heartbreak of a naive and honest girl, poor Chihiro. It's too bad he was overheard by Ayumi, which will negatively affect their relationship. I'm sure Kami will manage somehow, but at what cost? Kami's taking all the hate and stress of all the girls in order to accomplish his goals, but in turn he's probably gonna break under the pressure sooner or later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Excellent~ We need tears, more heartbreaking tears!
Here you go, you monster!

Edit: For moar (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (ノ `Д´)ノ ~┻━┻

Last edited by Elestia; 2011-11-15 at 19:28.
Elestia is offline   Reply With Quote