View Single Post
Old 2012-08-12, 19:25   Link #7
Hyper
Irregular Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
This was asked in the anime thread, but I want to answer it here. Yuuta sealed away his chuunibyou when he was near the end of middle school and hid his past from his new classmates. Does that mean he doesn't get urges when Rikka's playing along? It'd be unrealistic if he didn't. That was a big part of him in middle school and to expect him to turn it around in under a year? It won't happen.

As for whether or not he acts on those urges, I won't say as to not get hopes up only to be dashed if he doesn't or to spoil it if he does.

And since I'm posting in here, I'll comment that both novels have been translated. I hope to find an editor who's native language is English to proofread the first novel while I revise the second novel. With luck, both novels should be available publicly soon. (New avatar is Shichimiya, my favorite character from the series. Nyahahaha, I won't lose to anyone!)
Thanks for your answer (as vague as it is ). And I really looking forward to the translation. Too bad I'm far from being good at English. Hope you find someone soon.
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote