View Single Post
Old 2007-05-09, 06:24   Link #3608
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer

Hi all. Another long time forum lurker decided to sign up and hope to contribute a bit to the community.

I'm Sephi. It's my online nick i use for almost everything from forums to games i play online.
Something about myself. I'm Chinese but live in The Netherlands. I'm 20 years and I'm born and raised in The Netherlands so i don't even speak Chinese. Though i'm capable of understanding some mandarin words and i understand some Cantones. I mainly speak Dutch and English. I'm a poor first year university student and just started watching Anime last year around oktober. So guess there's still alot of great anime series i missed.

Hobbies.
Beside going to the gym twice a week i love watching anime. And another hobby of mine is making signature and avatars with Photoshop.

My favorite anime would be Full Metal Panic, any of the FMP serie is in my top 10 list. It's just one of the most entertaining anime i watched and has about everything people like. Action, romance, comedy. And a awesome crew(souske, Chidori, Tessa). FMP is also the first anime serie i started watching. So yea holds some great memories to me. Another serie i like alot is Magical Girl Nanoha serie. And i haven't found a anime yet that i dislike where Rie Kugimiya is voicing in it.

Well that was about it. Nice to meet all of ya and hope to have a nice time here.

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote