View Single Post
Old 2009-01-26, 10:03   Link #28
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
This was a very satisfying episode and as usual Yumi is just adorable with her numerous funny faces. So as i thought neither Yumi nor Yoshino would find a souer at the the tear party but we had an opportunity to see just how damn popular Yumi really is. Even though Yoshino didnt find her at the tear party the random encounter during the Kendo tournament yielded interesting result.

If it were not for Eriko's persistence which lead to Yoshino' great escape she would not have met Nana and made a great impression on her just from the look. Yoshino declaring if she has not found a souer by her third year she would acknowledge Nana, however this remains to be seen.. Yumi on the other had as finally starting think seriously about what kind of souer she wants which i believe is what Sachiko wanted not for her to rush out and find one but for her to at least think about it seriously. Partying scene with Sachiko and Yumi arm and arm was beautiful against the setting sun.

Yoshino was a real treat this time around as her antics and panicked "Im screwed" face made the episode more than worth it. If you think back to why Eriko chose Rei who chose Yoshino who ran into Nana who looks similar to Eriko its actually quite funny there is a pattern.

Ok so after 4 episode the OP has really grown on me I really liked it now not like i hated it before but im actually singing a long a bit to it lol.

btw the ending shot in the OP is very interesting i believe they wanted to show the future. Notice how none of the current Roses except for Shimako is at the end Eventually the three Roses will be Yoshino, Yumi and Shimako i think this is reflected in that shot.