Thread: Licensed Tamako Market
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-28, 23:16   Link #58
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Kyoani anime original huh? Well I doubt they will repeat the disaster that was Munto, and my money is that it will probably be a slice of life/drama/comedy sort of genre. If it along the lines of Lucky Star, K-on, Nichijou, Chuunibyou (over kawaii character designs & interactions with a lot of focus of gags which imo are unfunny) well then I'll drop it quickly. If it something along the style of Haruhi or Hyouka though, I'll most likely watch it and like it. Can't say until we at least get a proper trailer. Anyways, I'm somewhat pleased Kyoani finally tapping into this "anime original" market since a significant number of shows that I've liked in the past years have been anime original.

Btw since this thread already has the "WHY NO MOAR HARUHI" rants, it needs the "WHY NO MAOR FMP" rants. Then we can really call it a real Kyoani announcement thread . "WHY NO LITTLE BUSTERS" is like Duke Nukem though... the meme has now died because both actually got made .

Seriously though, at least for me, I've given up on Kyoani doing sequels within a reasonable time period
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote