View Single Post
Old 2010-02-16, 18:23   Link #76
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I don't think anyone is going to join the strawhats, not when everyone is currently missing. But until everyone gathers, Luffy will have some temporary people joining him, starting with Iva and Inazuma (until they get join with Dragon, Robin is with them so the connection will somehow happen). Then probably, Crocodile. If Crocodile wants to decide to join Dragon once again, he will probably be welcomed by Iva. Considering Blackbeard got rid of Magellan, include Bon Clay among them too. There may even be a place for Mr. 3, considering his help so many times during the last arc, despite his obvious shortcomings.

Also, I think Ace's death will be sufficient for now. Jinbei may be thankful for that, since his survival depends on that. If that would be the case, Jinbei may join Strawhats just to make sure he is okay and of course not to also waste the efforts Whitebeard and Ace went through.

Anyways, there are so many possibilities. I am eagerly waiting to see what kind of approach Oda will take for the next step.

The funny question would be what Buggy will do.