View Single Post
Old 2012-11-04, 17:49   Link #123
csuree
The Most Hated™

Hi. I'm back ....../smile/
The last paragraphs of chapter 2 touched my heart. It is because I think in exactlz the same way about hooking up with girls. But i usually end up getting friend zoned because of this. And those girls can't imagine how i don't have a girlfriend. Oops i got too personal here. I hope Banri will not get this fate. He already said to Kouko his feelings so I hink she will know that behind their friendship is a cindering piece of love ready to ignite.
About the amnesia. It will become a major part because Linda has to have a perfectly good reason for letting Banri go, when he needed him the most after his accident. Otherwise in my eyes she will be an anti-heroine. I would not say bad guy(girl) because she is a good person. I hope we get to know the reason soon. The writer is a woman?? Now that was a shock. I thought it was a guy. I read watashitachi no tamura-kun and some of toradora but never thought it was a woman who wrote them. Congrats. I am impressed.
Brrr it is etting cold here. Winter is coming. But the night skies are clearer than in summer. Every morning wen i go to work i get to see orion, the hunter. Truly amazing. But went off topic again. Sorry. I have a bad habit of tinking too fast too much about very many things. And i burn through a lots of topics in a short time. :P
I am so excited can't wait for the continuation of the story, now that i feel like the author really touched me with Banri's way of thinking about hooking up with Kouko.