View Single Post
Old 2008-03-13, 11:33   Link #2284
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Nanoha and Raising heart NSFW....but with FATE's POV..... yes that's right, she's there too!

Spoiler for Nanoha and Raising Heart! NSFW:

Fate represents the minds that live within the FF

I think everybody should already know how Satashi-sama does these 'Taco Trap's

Quote:
Anyway, on topic:

This is an idea for a small series of shorts. Fate's POV, canon timeline, senior year in school.
Spoiler for Week, part 1:
Any change of this shortie, too, to expand into massive story?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kourin View Post
I would argue that putting Hayate into the picture lessens the impact. If Yuuno has someone he likes, it gives Nanoha no choice but to move on. in a sense, it is forcing nanoha's reconsideration not because of how she really feels but because there's no other option.

and IMO, forcing Yuuno x Hayate for the sake of a plot point shouldn't be done. everything was going nicely but when I read yuuno x hayate out of the blue, it stunned me for a moment, wondering why is it there? it's like forcing a joke at the cost of in-character-ness.
Because of the 6th D, Hayate x Yuuno isn't taken that badly. To most, it doesn't seem forced as it was well done there. Just because of that one fic, it has gotten surprisingly big fanbase (Atleast here. Dunno about the silent majority, but who does?)

It's much better to enjoy the actual fic in shorties like this. Start analyzing 500 words and you find how find that they rarely compute. (Note: This is about when making non-canon shorties with just that one purpose. Nanoha gasming in VR training? Suuure...)

Complaining about HxY pairing in there for just plot purposes is like complaning about every short novel. It's not because A, B, C and D happen in it. It's about that A, B, C and D have already happened because that is why it is being/has been written.

Yes too much of coincidences is bad but HxY being OOC? Last time I looked, FxN was only distantly implied in canon but nobody's complaining about that. If we went the canon way, NxY would be the most certain pairing.

And for today's scenarios.

Spoiler for Scenarios 62 & 63:

Even longer scenarios >.<

Edit:
Quote:
Spoiler for Week pt.2:
Well it did say part 1 so I guess it was only natural for part 2 to come...

Sensing another very enjoyable serie.

Last edited by Sam the Onion; 2008-03-13 at 15:11.
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote