View Single Post
Old 2004-05-27, 02:26   Link #25
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
Since this is a rhetorical question, what answer do you expect? Although it is quite a funny thing to imagine how you guys laugh sadistically after banning someone for no reason and give out prizes for the one who banned the most people. (Now which prize did you get, xris? And no, I don't want a prize á la xris (=ban) for writing that ).

After serious thinking I come to the conclusion that the forums and rules are only here to piss us users off. It is GHDPro's masterplan after all: Setting AnimeSuki tracker up was just a pretence to set up the Forums to piss us off

Note to Flash_Squirrel: Stupid questions get stupid answers

Humm... Mods are human too you realize? You can't expect them to never make a single mistake. They too make rash decisions that they can look back on and say "humm... I probably shouldn't have done that". Not very often, but it happens like it happens to everyone.

The balance between getting banned and not banned I think is fair in most cases. They didn't ban several people I would've in a flash if I had the ability- I think they're pretty easy-going as long as you don't straight up start to spam and flame people needlessly.

Oh and I'm all for "Stupid questions get stupid answers" but it's also true that "Stupid people can only give stupid answers" .
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote