Thread: Licensed Until Death Do Us Part
View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 23:19   Link #36
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
I like the series a lot the character are awesome and the fighting is pretty gory but then again what fight with swords and guns dont end up being gory. I would love to have that cane sword. Being able to cut molecules is just plain awesome.
You know that's the main thing I love about it. (Besides the way the fights scenes are drawn). I can deal with bloodless violence if the story is great. However the blood and gore is what makes Hijikata so awesome! because he not some good guy that's afraid to hack off a limb. ( I like that sort of thing, just not randomly done....I want plot/awesome characters as well)

Like I stated previously sword is my weapon of choice. (Followed by Axes, Daggers, and staffs) I love his sword abilities....I am also digging the Shades---But I am glad he's not totally dependent on them (You learn that in later chapters, from what I gathered from the raws)

I am glad to see so far this manga is getting a good reception, and the people who were already reading it are coming out of the woodwork because we need more chapters translated!

(If anyone wants images view my album)
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote