View Single Post
Old 2008-02-20, 19:02   Link #62
Falkor

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Ok only one thing, You don't call the guy that you have a crush on like "#4", if she was really interested on him she would have learn his name. She just picked the first guy she remembered and it happened to be a guy that was good at basketball and she knew him by #4. good enough! I really don't get why the insistance about Hiromi liking Jun. It is obvious it was a lie to get her friend off her back, she got caught by Shin, so she elaborated on her lie. She also made sure she picked a guy from another school to avoid any intereferance or rumours to leak in the school, but the Irony of it that Noe happened to be his sister.

Very well done Cloudninja, there is a reason that the writers bothered with showing us the same scene from both point of views. They really wanted to hammer into the viewers how both of them felt during the bethroom scene.
I have a question, what happened if she already knew his name, but she still wanted to address him as #4? Back in episode 04, she called him Isurugi-san at first, but she changed it back to #4 right after she discovered that she was addressing him by his last name (in that little conversation she had with Shin at the very beginning). She probably addressed him in such a fashion because she didn’t know too much about him, and not simply because she was missing his name—which in any case brings to light the fact she had some interest for him (perhaps not yet in the romantic verse). Anyway, what I’m trying to point out is the fact that the interest for him was there in her words, but not exactly in the form of a lie or in the form of a truth.

If you can go as far as providing solid evidence of Hiromi not having any interest/feeling for Jun whatsoever, then, you are right perhaps... ; but until then, I’m very open to believe that she didn’t intend to lie in every sense of the word—only to hide the fact that she had feelings for Shin.

Last edited by Falkor; 2008-02-20 at 19:39.
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote