Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-31, 05:05   Link #1851
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
homura got all the pandering because of tatara's character, who turned out to be lying about mikoto's character, imo. mikoto did nothing worthy to say he was protecting people when he pretty much put his clan members and school students in danger when he wanted revenge. i guess this is why mikoto says to izumo that he was more right than tatara. perhaps tatara was just a guy who could stop mikoto's impulses to hurt people reminding him his power is to protect. But that just means mikoto probably was always a hot head but because he was king he could never go out of control lest he hurt people.

then we are supposed to believe he is some sort of hero cause he died but we have to accept him as a great king because he got revenge at the expense of silver king and blue king. i understand they want to say red abd blue king had a bond and that mikoto knew reisi could stop him but it was really cruel to reisi.

i would love to see scepter4 and especially reisi's character explored but it looks like reisi was just a guy they love to hurt
Mikoto was not the only one who want revenge... all of HOMRA clan want revenge...
(They think of their clan as family members... That why they was out for Shiro blood in eps 1.)

Read the mange if you want to know more about them
Spoiler for Manga:
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote