Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 08:50   Link #12237
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlucid View Post
My own take was that, paradoxically, Outer Moka is actually the representation of the Inner Moka's feelings.

There's a concept of having two personality faces, one for social use and one for personal use. You often act differently in public than you would in private. Outer Moka is the private face brought to the surface, and for an extended period of time. While the more usual public face, Inner Moka, has been suppressed, almost like the Rosario has switched the two personalities. I think the Inner Moka/Outer Moka communication is more or less her speaking with herself.

That being said, main reason why I want to see a personality merging or an Inner Moka end is because multiple personalities is essentially considered a mental disorder.
Well, it's true that multiple personalities is a mental disorder. But well I kind of dislike this idea of Inner Moka and Outer Moka merging together, well I don't why maybe because I like both Inner and Outer Moka as characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I agree, toss the Rosary and problem solved. Outer is just what the real Moka, i.e inner Moka was not willing to show to others. At least that's my theory...

Splitting nonsense, I've seen much worse nonsense float around in this thread before. Besides this is manga land were talking about, anything can happen in manga land. From the normal occurrence, right down to the WTF just happened. I always leave my imagination options open when dealing with manga land...
It all depends on where Moka is going to live ... because if we toss the Rosario away won't Moka look like Inner Moka ( silver hair, fangs, vampire eyes ) If Tsukune and Moka decide for some unknown reason to be together in the Human World won't those traits show that Moka isn't "human". Of course I think that is unlikely, but I think that without the rosary Inner Moka couldn't hide what type of a youkai she is. If I remember correctly after Inner Moka was released no youkai wasn't able to guess her "true" form incorrectly .

So we have to consider where Moka is going to live when the story is over.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote