View Single Post
Old 2011-10-11, 20:46   Link #92
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
If that happened, Akagi would would kill him. The siscon is strong in that one lol.
It could be one of main problem Kyousuke had to face on Sena route. I could imagine that there will be Kyousuke x Kouhei as Sena bad end, or maybe Kouhei makes his move to Kirino to take revenge to Kyosuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
I wonder if the game will be an after story of routes from the current game or an expansion with new routes and characters. A Sena route is going to be interesting, I fell in love with her character and her inclusion in the game is what's going to make this more awesome.
I'm still thinking the sequel will take place after the volume 8 of the light novel, or maybe even volume 9 since it's only a short/side stories.

If it an after story from the current game, it has to pick one of the route/ending to be considered as a canon since the current game has many endings, and some take place in the future (such as Manami and Ayase). If they go this way, I'm thinking they will take Kirino route since she's the main heroine and her (true/happy)ending was an open ending one