View Single Post
Old 2010-10-28, 15:27   Link #211
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Your right. I went back, re-watched that scene, and, yes, they did mention his name (which I missed the first time). It is the same doctor. No wonder I thought he looked the same. orz He probably was lying to Yakumo the whole time then, since that villain lady said it didn't go "according to plan". I guess that the villain may have done something similar to his mother - told her some lies about her son and pushed her over the brink. I don't think she was possessed that night. But then, I don't think the villain wanted her to kill Yakumo that night because, if he did, he wouldn't have alerted detective Goto. Maybe he wanted to plant a seed of darkness in Yakumo by using that night. Yakumo may be the ultimate plan to something. Maybe he holds the key to possession? He does have the unique ability to let other people see ghosts, too (refer to end of ep1 with Haruka and her sister).
True, I think that the villain's plan is to send Yakumo into complete despair just like his mother (going completely crazy and possibly involve something hidden) but Haruka will probably be the one that keeps Yakumo sane