View Single Post
Old 2011-05-28, 20:50   Link #4158
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
From what i understand, Kenichi and Chikage are bonding at a fast rate and that Mikumo is very interested in Kenichi from which she told the Elder directly, what i really wanna see is some Kenichi and Mikumo bonding, kind of like a master and disciple kind of way.

I don't care if Mikumo is over 80, shes a very gorgeous woman, her oppai is GREAT!

But if Silcardo does try to take Miu, than i wonder what Saiga will have to say about that, knowing about what he does to his disciples, i don't think Saiga would be to happy about that, i also don't think Saiga himself is truly a bad guy, considering that Silcardo wanted to make Rachel disappear and that she was put under the One Shadow's (Saiga's) protection, as said by Kajima
So far the none of One Shadow, Nine Fists are really bad people. If anything, they are a group that refuse to adapt to the more peaceful present. The only thing that separates them between Ryosanpaku is that they are willing to take lives if needed. Other that Silcardo, we haven't anyone took innocent lives. And you can't really blame them while during missions.

It's a debate in Asian martial art world for a long time now. Are martial arts in its core a sport or killing techniques?