Old 2007-08-02, 23:06   Link #268
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky-66 View Post
I mostly disagree with your statement, Jagdpanther
Okay, I am gonna address this first:

I seriously thought I had said that statement about myself.

I saw Var's post above my last one, where he quotes a big block, and only says a sentence or two, and that was also how he replied to my post about Britannians being, mostly, good people.

So I assumed your post was actually my initial post and was very confused. "Did I really just address myself in third person and... disagree with... myself?"

>_>

<_<

This has no point or purpose. Moving along...
Quote:
Crazy bitch Nina aside, there have been plenty of examples of brittanians discriminating against elevens. Those two students who spray painted suzaku's shirt with profanity, or how about those six delinquents that beat the crap out of the hot dog vendor? From the way lulu spoke about it to karen it seemed as if its almost expected that an eleven working within the settlements are gonna get the shit kicked out of them every once in a while. It just seems to get worse if the brittanian is royalty, but even among the regular joes there are extreme racists like nina.
My response to this is a total cop-out and impossible to prove:

Like they're really gonna show much in the way of Britannians being nice and cozy with Elevens because we all know how much more entertaining and dramatic it is to have them discriminating. >_>

Yeah. I am too lazy right now to think of something good.
Quote:
I dont think their fed propaganda to make them hate elevens because the empire publicly(though not really) tell the people that they should work together with honorary britannians.

Also remember that at first before lelouch asked for suzaku to be let into the student council everyone would shut up the minute that suzaku walked into the room, and he didnt have a single friend among the students. I think many(possibly most) brittanians discriminate against elevens to varying degrees.
I think everyone discriminates to a degree, so I take that into account when I write. Doesn't necessarily mean that there aren't good people in the world. Just some are.... more good than others? >_>

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote