View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 08:42   Link #331
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Yeah it is, but it's only in Japanese and Chinese.Judging how Campione! is getting an anime shortly after getting a manga, I think both Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance and Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi which also has a manga --in addition to getting quite popular-- are both getting one soon. By the way, who do you guys want to voice the roles?

I think Eri Kitamura would do quite fine with Ellis--given she's quite good at voicing tough pony tailed girls such as Liliana and Kirika.

For Est, I want Yui Ogura to do that role. Her Kuroe voice somehow sounds both mischievous yet extremely young--which was my impression of Est. Even though she's bit of a perv and extremely old, the way how she often get taken cared by Kamito reminds me of a small child.

For Claire, it's probably Rie Kugimiya (sadly) unless there's someone better for voicing such a bitchy character.

Fianna's probably best with Mariya Ise--her Riko Mine voice might be really good. But if whoever that voices the role of Ena Seishunn from Campione!(Yuka Saitou) can pull the part perfectly, then she's probably a good choice as well, since their characters are quite similar.

Can't think of anyone for Rinslet though.

Chapter one in chinese is here:
http://www.178.com/mh/jinglingshidejianwu/15427.shtml
rinslet-yukana.....why? ojou-sama hohoho type =.=