View Single Post
Old 2007-06-26, 13:20   Link #67
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurys View Post
But in that case, she shouldn't be fighting! If she can't handle those kind of situations (which I can understand, since, as you said, she's just a teenager), then she has nothing to do on a battlefield, and that's what Rukia tried to explain to her.
That's what I dislike with her, she wants to be next to "kurosaki-kun" and fight with him, but her personality is just not made for fighting seriously, and her trying actually caused more troubles (against Yammy, or her abduction because she wanted to go back and help Ichigo).
At this point, she should have just acknowledged that and tried to be useful another way, or she should have truly changed and started to be agressive in battles.

Now, about her current situation...I don't fault her for joining Aizen, thinking she would help save her friends...But come on, after the whole SS arc and the bond they created, the girl should have known her friends better and have expected them to come save her. How could she be surprised?

The girl is an inconsistent mess imo, and now, she doesn't seem to know what she wants to do. After all, she only has 2 choices : either she actively helps her friends to escape HM, or she willingly go back to Aizen to proceed with her plan to destroy the Hōgyoku, which she seems to have forgotten.
I really do not think she has forgotten that plan, but since then shes been worried after her friends came busting in and their condition, had the crap kicked out of her by two of her Arrancar captors, and had Ulqui looking over her shoulder very carefully. With these factors, things aren't going to be that simple. Hell, if she does go through with this plan as is, she'll be killed on the spot afterwards. In fact, Ichigo and co. coming to help is a great addition to this plan, you could even say she makes for a good spy.

All I can say is a pure healer has a much different mindset than an attacker does.
If she had some training with Hachi (and given the personality of the other Vizards
maybe she would have become more agressive as a plus) things might be better.
She has had training with how to use her powers more effectively, but not MENTAL training with which to reinforce her spirit. That is where the difference is.