Thread: Thriller anime
View Single Post
Old 2009-07-11, 22:34   Link #10
fatalitydeath
The Evil Revelation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albafica View Post
Hello, I'm searching for some thriller anime.

I saw Monster which is the best thriller anime in my opinion (and probably my best anime i ever watched in my life).
I saw a lot of thriller animes but none of them are very good. I'm searching for an adult thriller with a mature design and good plot of course (for exemple, i don't want animes like Higurashi no naku koro ni with that ridiculous loli design; i already saw it and it wasn't very good except first episodes). I like Gankutsuou too. I don't want animes like Noir, Witch Hunter Robin, Darker than black... I like detective anime too like Detective Conan but it became boring and chara design isn't good. I watched Gungrave and it was very good. AND I DON'T WANT COMIC/FAN SERVICE/ECCHI/LOLI thriller anime -_-. I hate that!

I watched Death Note but it's a shonen and not as powerful as Monster. It's not bad but I want more! I already read 20th Century Boys and Pluto of Urasawa (Monster autor) and it was incredible. But i'm searching for a thriller anime.

Well if you have some suggestions, please tell me ^^. I hope there is some anime like Monster...
I'm in the same situation as you right now, and I can't fill my hunger with the animes of these days... I saw Monster 2 years ago and it becomes my fav anime of all time, simply a masterpiece, I've seen all the animes you mentionned above and more and none of them can match Monster, anyway there is an anime (Monster's author) named Master Keaton it's a mature anime with a good story line (not a thriller though) I highly recommand it.
So if anyone knows some good newest (cause I've seen probably all the oldest lol) Mature thriller/police/detective animes plz reply with a name

Last edited by fatalitydeath; 2009-07-11 at 22:48.