View Single Post
Old 2010-08-02, 10:27   Link #151
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
I get the feeling Prime's backstory will be completely rewritten if they actually hope to use him realistically.
They might use Kon-El Superboy's origin (clone of Superman) rather than the alternate universe origin from the comics.

Oh and he probably won't be batsh**t insane either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Young Justice looks more ambitious if you ask me, not only are they changing the line-up compared to the comic (having Dick Grayson and Wally West instead of Tim Drake and Bart Allen) the show also feature a 16-man Justice League.
I have mixed feelings about teen superhero series because they tend to be aimed more towards the kiddies. Batman Beyond is probably the only notable series that really handled it right. Teen Titans definitely had its moments, but Static Shock and Legion of Superheroes were pretty painful to watch for me.

Young Justice looks to be more of the traditional Bruce Timm, Paul Dini style so I think it has potential to be really entertaining.

Also, with Marvel merging with Disney their animation studio is going to be revamped. I know there's already another Spider-Man cartoon in the works. Maybe they'll try to expose some of their lesser used characters too. Iron Fist or Moon Knight would make great animated series. Spider-Man's already had like a hundred cartoon series

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote