View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 16:38   Link #110
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
sasuke will be made hokage, whilst naruto travels the world preaching...
I wrote about this possibility a few years ago
Naruto is reaching a level beyond kage both in terms of power and thinking. Of course he is dumb, so by thinking i don't mean intelligence but the way he thinks about the world. Of course he has to since Jiraiya did entrust him to bring peace for the world. But its difficult to have him in that role if he is represents one village, unless the current ninja alliance between villages becomes even stronger, but what would be Naruto's role in bringing peace if this war already brought a final world peace. So Kishimoto can choose to have Naruto as hokage in a ninja alliance of the peaceful times, this is less realistic in my opinion, but of course the manga is not about being realistic. It would actually be boring to have Naruto become hokage. The other issue that is more interesting than the peace between villages is the inner peace of a village. Until now they had their tailed beasts, and they made huge sacrifices in order to have those demons at disposal, it clearly destabilized the villages, there was much hatred because of all the people that were sacrificed and also the tailed beasts were kept as slaves. Obviously Naruto won't allow that to happen, he already made a promise to let these 9 go free, but if he just freed them into the world there would be trouble, some organizations and villages would go after them. The solution to this might involve Naruto not becoming the hokage, he could give up his personal dream in order to make justice for both these 9 tailed beasts that were treated like slaves for decades and also for the Uchiha by letting Sasuke become hokage. Because if Naruto doesn't want to become hokage and Sasuke at last joins Naruto then the only possible candidate for hokage would be Sasuke, he's far stronger than anyone from Konoha, just like Itachi was. I hope Kishimoto reminds us that Itachi had the right to become hokage but was denied because of his heritage, if Naruto ever tells that Sasuke should be the 6th there surely will be people to oppose it because of the clan even if Sasuke just recently saved Naruto and with it the whole world, and of course that would give Kishimoto the opportunity to write a really emotional and cheesy speech for Naruto
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote